CTAN update: komacv-rg
komacv-multilang updates: * permits empty lists (e.g., due to tag filtering) * fixes bugs in the package documentation
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/komacv-rg More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/komacv-rg
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
komacv-rg – LaTeX packages that aid in creating CVs based on the komacv class and creating related documents
The komacv-rg bundle provides packages that aid in creating CVs based on the komacv class and creating related documents, such as cover letters and cover sheets for job applications. Concretely, the bundle consists of three packages: komacv-addons, komacv-lco, and komacv-multilang.
- komacv-addons is a small collection of add-ons and fixes for the komacv class;
- komacv-lco enables the use of letter class options from scrlttr2 also in komacv-based and other non-scrlttr2-based documents;
- komacv-multilang enables the provisioning of CVs in multiple languages and the selection of a language via babel or polyglossia.
|Copyright||2016–2018 Richard Grewe|
- 2018-11-04 CTAN update: komacv-rg
- 2018-05-11 CTAN update: komacv-rg
- 2017-08-31 New on CTAN: komacv-rg