CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3build + l3packages + l3experimental
Snapshot of SVN 6984 ==================== xparse: - Adjustments to xparse to allow document commands to continue to function inside csnames: note that the team expect to give a clear statement on the scope of use of document commands in the near future - \NewExpandableDocumentCommand and related commands have been added to xparse - \IfValue(TF) is now marked as stable xfp: - New package to provide a document level interface to the LaTeX3 FPU: \fpeval expl3: - New \tl_range:nnn function - Reduction in use of \c_<number> constants in favour of explicit numbers l3build: - Normalisation of lines from luaotfload added - Better performance of cmdcheck target when working with file bundles
The Catalogue entries can be viewed at http://ctan.org/pkg/l3kernel http://ctan.org/pkg/l3build http://ctan.org/pkg/l3package's http://ctan.org/pkg/l3experimental The files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3kernel/ http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build/ http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3package's/ http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3experimental/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3experimental – Experimental LaTeX3 concepts
The l3experimental packages are a collection of experimental implementations for aspects of the LaTeX3 kernel, dealing with higher-level ideas such as the Designer Interface. Some of them work as stand alone packages, providing new functionality, and can be used on top of LaTeX2ε with no changes to the existing kernel.
The present release includes:
- xgalley, which controls boxes receiving text for typesetting.
- l3regex: kernel support for regular expression search and replace operations;
- l3str: kernel support for string manipulation;
- l3tl-build: kernel support for token list building;
- l3tl_analysis: kernel support for token list analysis; and xcoffins, which allows the alignment of boxes using a series of ‘handle’ positions, supplementing the simple TeX reference point.
All the files of the bundle are also available in the Subversion (SVN) repository of the LaTeX3 Project.
The bundle on CTAN is based on a snapshot of the SVN repository.
|Copyright||1998–2011,2015–2017 The LaTeX3 Project|
The LaTeX Team|
- 2017-11-15 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-07-22 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-07-16 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-05-31 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-04-03 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-02-11 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-02-08 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-01-29 CTAN update: l3kernel+l3packages+l3experimental