CTAN Update: pst-func
Version 0.87 has a modified algorithm for calculating binomial distributions with a large n.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/pst-func The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-func/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pst-func – PSTricks package for plotting mathematical functions
The package is built for use with PSTricks. It provides macros for plotting and manipulating various mathematical functions:
- polynomials and their derivatives f(x)=an*x^n+an-1*x^(n-1)+...+a0 defined by the coefficients a0 a1 a2 ... and the derivative order;
- the Fourier sum f(x) = a0/2+a1cos(omega x)+...+b1sin(omega x)+... defined by the coefficients a0 a1 a2 ... b1 b2 b3 ...;
- the Bessel function defined by its order;
- the Gauss function defined by sigma and mu;
- Bézier curves from order 1 (two control points) to order 9 (10 control points);
- the superellipse function (the Lamé curve);
- Chebyshev polynomials of the first and second kind;
- the Thomae (or popcorn) function;
- the Weierstrass function;
- various integration-derived functions;
- normal, binomial, poisson, gamma, chi-squared, student’s t, F, beta, Cauchy and Weibull distribution functions and the Lorenz curve;
- the zeroes of a function, or the intermediate point of two functions;
- the Vasicek function for describing the evolution of interest rates; and
- implicit functions.
The plots may be generated as volumes of rotation about the X-axis, as well.
- 2021-04-07 CTAN Update: pst-func
- 2020-06-08 CTAN update: pst-func
- 2019-05-18 CTAN update: pst-func
- 2018-12-14 CTAN update: pst-func
- 2018-11-16 CTAN update: pst-func
- 2017-08-04 CTAN Update: pst-func
- 2017-06-22 CTAN update: pst-func
- 2016-05-02 CTAN update: pst-func