pstricks-base – PostScript macros for TeX
PSTricks offers an extensive collection of macros for generating PostScript that is usable with most TeX macro formats, including Plain TeX, LaTeX, AMS-TeX, and AMS-LaTeX. Included are macros for colour, graphics, pie charts, rotation, trees and overlays. It has many special features, including a wide variety of graphics (picture drawing) macros, with a flexible interface and with colour support. There are macros for colouring or shading the cells of tables.
The package pstricks-add contains bug-fixes and additions for PSTricks (among other things).
PSTricks ordinarily uses PostScript \special commands, which are not supported by pdf(La)TeX. This limitation may be overcome by using either the pst-pdf or the pdftricks package, to generate a PDF inclusion from a PSTricks diagram.
PSTricks macros can also generate PDF output when the document is processed XeTeX, without the need for other supporting packages.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1993, 1994, 2000 Timothy Van Zandt|
2000–2003 Denis Girou
2004–2005 Herbert Voß and Rolf Niepraschk
2006–2021 Herbert Voß
Denis Girou (inactive)
Timothy Van Zandt (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as pstricks|
MiKTeX as pstricks
|Topics||Graphics in TeX|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.7M).
- 2021-09-26 CTAN update: pstricks-base
- 2021-09-11 CTAN update: pstricks-base
- 2021-09-07 CTAN update: pstricks-base
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- orientation: Set page orientation with dvips/Ghostscript (ps2pdf)
- latexdraw: CAD oriented drawing program
- pstricks-add: A collection of add-ons and bugfixes for PSTricks
- visualpstricks: Visual help for PSTricks based on images with minimum text