CTAN Update: UPmethodology
The alignment of the subfigures is no more imposed by the UPmethodology macros.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://ctan.org/pkg/upmethodology The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/upmethodology/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
UPmethodology – Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies
The bundle allows the user to create Unified Process methodology (UP or RUP) based documents. The style provides document versioning, document history, document authors, document validators, specification description, task management, and several helping macros.
|Copyright||2006–2017 Stéphane Galland|
- 2017-08-10 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-06-16 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-03-11 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-02-19 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2015-08-12 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2015-06-27 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2015-04-25 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2015-02-28 CTAN update: UPmethodology