CTAN update: gregoriotex
This release addresses a package conflict between GregorioTeX and LuaTeX-ja which was brought to our attention by those users working with Chinese and/or Japanese text. If you are not working with text in these languages, then you can ignore this release.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/gregoriotex More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/gregoriotex We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
gregoriotex – Engraving Gregorian Chant scores
Gregorio is a software application for engraving Gregorian Chant scores on a computer. Gregorio’s main job is to convert a gabc file (simple text representation of a score) into a GregorioTeX file, which makes TeX able to create a PDF of your score.
|Copyright||2007–2019 The Gregorio project|
- 2019-04-07 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2019-03-12 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2018-03-26 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2018-03-13 CTAN Update: gregoriotex
- 2017-05-26 CTAN Update: gregoriotex
- 2017-04-17 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2016-05-31 CTAN Update: gregoriotex
- 2016-05-27 CTAN update: gregoriotex