CTAN update: l3kernel
## [2020-02-14] ### Fixed - Interaction with some `babel` languages at the start of the document ## [2020-02-13] ### Changed - Leave implicit tokens unchanged by `\text_expand:n` - Extend the `de-alt` case changing locale to 8-bit engines
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3kernel More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3kernel
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
l3kernel – LaTeX3 programming conventions
The l3kernel bundle provides an implementation of the LaTeX3 programmers’ interface, as a set of packages that run under LaTeX2ε. The interface provides the foundation on which the LaTeX3 kernel and other future code are built: it is an API for TeX programmers. The packages are set up so that the LaTeX3 conventions can be used with regular LaTeX2ε packages.
|Copyright||1990–2020 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2020-03-07 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2020-03-04 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2020-02-26 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2020-02-22 CTAN Update: l3kernel and l3backend
- 2020-02-15 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2020-02-12 CTAN Update: l3kernel
- 2020-02-09 CTAN Update: l3kernel
- 2020-02-02 CTAN update: l3kernel