CTAN update: lt3rawobjects
- you can adapt existing functions to accept members and constants names in order to avoid using _adr funtions anymore. - other bug fixes.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/lt3rawobjects More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/lt3rawobjects CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
lt3rawobjects – Objects and proxies in LaTeX3
This package introduces a new mechanism to create objects like the well known C structures. The functions exported by this package are quite low level, and many important mechanisms like member protection and name resolution aren’t already defined and should be introduced by intermediate packages.
|2022 Paolo De Donato
|Paolo De Donato
- 2023-03-18 CTAN update: lt3rawobjects
- 2022-12-10 CTAN update: lt3rawobjects
- 2022-11-28 CTAN update: lt3rawobjects
- 2022-08-04 CTAN update: lt3rawobjects
- 2022-07-12 CTAN update: lt3rawobjects
- 2022-07-01 New on CTAN: lt3rawobjects