CTAN update: xltxtra
Remove/change some deprecated internals. No user-level changes.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/xltxtra The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/xltxtra
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
xltxtra – “Extras” for LaTeX users of XeTeX
This package was previously used to provide a number of features that were useful for typesetting documents with XeLaTeX. Many of those features have now been incorporated into the fontspec package and other packages, but the package persists for backwards compatibility. Nowadays, loading xltxtra will: load the fontspec, metalogo, and realscripts packages; redefine \showhyphens so it works correctly; and define two extra commands: \vfrac and \namedglyph.
|Copyright||2006–2018 Will Robertson|
- 2019-01-01 CTAN update: xltxtra
- 2010-09-19 CTAN update: xltxtra
- 2010-06-02 CTAN update: xltxtra
- 2010-05-27 CTAN update: xltxtra
- 2009-09-04 CTAN update: xltxtra
- 2008-07-29 CTAN package update: xltxtra v0.4
- 2006-06-08 CTAN has a new package: xltxtra