CTAN update: csvsimple
- (#7) new option 'head to column names prefix' - (#11) Due to changes in the LaTeX kernel 2021-06-01, the empty line detection of csvsimple had to be adapted. Updating csvsimple is essential to avoid problems with kernel 2021-06-01.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/csvsimple More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/csvsimple
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
csvsimple – Simple CSV file processing
The package provides a simple LaTeX interface for the processing of files with comma separated values (CSV); it relies on the key value syntax supported by pgfkeys to simplify usage.
Filtering and table generation are especially supported; however, this lightweight tool offers no support for data sorting or data base storage.
|Copyright||2008–2021 Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2021-09-11 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2021-07-07 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2021-06-30 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2021-06-09 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2019-04-10 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2016-07-02 CTAN Update: csvsimple
- 2014-07-15 CTAN Update: csvsimple
- 2014-07-10 CTAN update: csvsimple