CTAN update: l3kernel
## [2020-02-25] ### Changed - Extend case-changing encoding support to Cyrillic and Greek
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3kernel More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3kernel
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
l3kernel – LaTeX3 programming conventions
The l3kernel bundle provides an implementation of the LaTeX3 programmers’ interface, as a set of packages that run under LaTeX2ε. The interface provides the foundation on which the LaTeX3 kernel and other future code are built: it is an API for TeX programmers. The packages are set up so that the LaTeX3 conventions can be used with regular LaTeX2ε packages.
|Copyright||1990–2022 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2022-05-06 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-04-30 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-04-21 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-04-12 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-02-25 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-02-22 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-01-22 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-01-13 CTAN update: l3kernel