CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
Release 2017-07-15 - New \hbox_set_to_wd:Nnw and \vbox_set_to_ht:Nnw functions - Revised l3file module to give better defined path/file/extension split - New experimental functions in l3file: \file_input_stop:, \file_get_mdfive_hash:nN, \file_get_size:nN and \file_get_timestamp:nN; currently XeTeX does not support getting file size/timestamp - New experimental \mode_leave_vertical: as a code-level equivalent of \leavevmode - New experimental support for shell escape in l3sys module - New mechanism for checking variable declarations locally: see option "enable-debug" and \debug_check_declarations_(on|off): - More invalid regex patterns trapped with warning - More regex documentation examples - Bug fix for \tl_mixed_case:n(n) with pdfTeX when the first character is outside the ASCII range - Fix nesting of selective setting in l3keys
The package's’ Catalogue entries can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/l3kernel https://ctan.org/pkg/l3package's https://ctan.org/pkg/l3experimental The package's’ files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3kernel/ http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3package's/ http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3experimental/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3experimental – Experimental LaTeX3 concepts
The l3experimental packages are a collection of experimental implementations for aspects of the LaTeX3 kernel, dealing with higher-level ideas such as the Designer Interface. Some of them work as stand alone packages, providing new functionality, and can be used on top of LaTeX2ε with no changes to the existing kernel.
The present release includes:
- xgalley, which controls boxes receiving text for typesetting.
- l3regex: kernel support for regular expression search and replace operations;
- l3str: kernel support for string manipulation;
- l3tl-build: kernel support for token list building;
- l3tl_analysis: kernel support for token list analysis; and xcoffins, which allows the alignment of boxes using a series of ‘handle’ positions, supplementing the simple TeX reference point.
All the files of the bundle are also available in the Subversion (SVN) repository of the LaTeX3 Project.
The bundle on CTAN is based on a snapshot of the SVN repository.
|Copyright||1998–2011,2015–2017 The LaTeX3 Project|
The LaTeX Team|
- 2017-11-15 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-07-22 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-07-16 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-05-31 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-04-03 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-02-11 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-02-08 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-01-29 CTAN update: l3kernel+l3packages+l3experimental