CTAN update: yandy
1. added kpathsea library for path searching. 2. added zlib library for format file compressing. 3. added makefile for GCC (tested in Ubuntu 14.04). Precompiled binary are not provided in this new version. One should compile Y&Y TeX manually. Supported systems: MS Windows 7/8, Linux (Ubuntu 14.04/x86_64).
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/win32/yandy More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/yandy We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
yandy – TUG release of Y and Y’s TeX distribution
Y&Y were a small TeX distributor, whose Windows TeX system was highly thought of. The business ceased trading 2003, and TUG was granted the right to distribute it; this version has been adjusted in a small way, and can run under Windows 7 & 8 (which were a fair time in the future when TUG was granted its rights).
The program can only produce DVI files; users should acquire a DVI reader elsewhere.
Berthold K. P. Horn (inactive)
- 2014-07-07 CTAN update: yandy
- 2014-03-20 CTAN Update: yandy
- 2014-02-27 CTAN update: yandy
- 2014-02-16 CTAN update: yandy
- 2014-02-06 New on CTAN: yandy