New on CTAN: piton
The package piton uses the Lua library LPEG to typeset and highlight Python listings. It requires LuaLaTeX, but no external programs. Since the main work is done by the library LPEG, and not by TeX, the composition of the listings is very fast. In order to work, the package piton requires two files: 'piton.sty' and 'piton.lua'.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/piton More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/piton
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
piton – Typeset Python listings with LPEG
This package uses the Lua library LPEG to typeset and highlight informatic listings in several languages (Python, OCaml, SQL and C++).
It requires the use of LuaLaTeX. It won’t work with XeLaTeX, nor pdfLaTeX.
|Copyright||2022–2023 François Pantigny|
- 2023-09-06 CTAN update: piton
- 2023-08-27 CTAN update: piton
- 2023-05-04 CTAN update: piton
- 2023-04-05 CTAN update: piton
- 2023-02-15 CTAN update: piton
- 2023-01-30 CTAN update: piton
- 2023-01-17 CTAN update: piton
- 2023-01-08 CTAN update: piton