CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- glossaries-extra.sty: - New command \printunsrtinnerglossary - Added 'leveloffset' and 'groups' keys to \printunsrtglossary options. - Added check for \@printgloss at checkexists (new to glossaries.sty v4.46) This will restore the glossary existence check for \printglossary and \printnoidxglossary - \glswriteentry now uses \GlsXtrIfUnusedOrUndefined instead of \ifglsused to allow 'indexonlyfirst' to work with bib2gls - glossaries-extra-stylemods.sty: - Bug fix: removed duplication of description in alttree style
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries-extra More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries-extra CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
glossaries-extra – An extension to the glossaries package
This package provides improvements and extra features to the glossaries package. Some of the default glossaries.sty behaviour is changed by glossaries-extra.sty. See the user manual glossaries-extra-manual.pdf for further details.
glossaries-extra.sty requires the glossaries package and, naturally, all packages required by glossaries.sty.
|Copyright||2015–2021 Nicola Talbot|
- 2021-11-24 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2021-11-05 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2021-09-24 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2020-04-02 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2020-03-24 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2020-02-29 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2020-02-15 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2019-04-11 CTAN update: glossaries-extra