CTAN update: asymptote
A bug in rendering 2D preview images of a 3D scene was fixed. The 100-error TeX limit is gracefully detected, rather than hanging. A more accurate Bezier approximation to the sphere was implemented. An initial perpendicular direction can now be specified for the rotation minimizing frame for a path3; the previous direction is no longer cached between calls.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2020 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2020-03-27 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-05 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-04 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-01-16 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-12 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-09 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-05 CTAN update: asymptote