CTAN update: UPmethodology
When using \chaptertoc with the minitoc enabled, the rendered minitocs are not associated to the correct chapter. This issue is fixed by incrementing the minitoc's counters in the \chaptertoc macro.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/upmethodology More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/UPmethodology We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
UPmethodology – Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies
The bundle allows the user to create Unified Process methodology (UP or RUP) based documents. The style provides document versioning, document history, document authors, document validators, specification description, task management, and several helping macros.
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-08-10 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-06-16 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-03-11 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-02-19 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2015-08-12 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2015-06-27 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2015-04-25 CTAN Update: UPmethodology