CTAN update: translations
new commands \declaretranslation, \definetranslation, \redefinetranslation and \addtranslation which can be used after begin document
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/translations More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/translations We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
translations – Internationalisation of LaTeX2ε packages
This package (once part of the exsheets package), provides a framework for providing multilingual features to a LaTeX package.
The package has its own basic dictionaries for English, Dutch, French, German and Spanish; it aims to use translation material for English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Turkish, Croatian, Hungarian, Danish and Portuguese from babel or polyglossia if either is in use in the document. (Additional languages from the multilingual packages may be possible: ask the author.)
- 2017-09-01 CTAN Update: translations
- 2017-05-17 CTAN update: translations
- 2017-05-07 CTAN update: translations
- 2017-04-25 CTAN update: translations
- 2017-03-06 CTAN update: translations
- 2017-03-04 CTAN Update: translations
- 2016-06-03 CTAN update: translations
- 2016-04-21 CTAN update: translations