translations – Internationalisation of LaTeX2ε packages
This package (once part of the exsheets package), provides a framework for providing multilingual features to a LaTeX package.
The package has its own basic dictionaries for English, Dutch, French, German and Spanish; it aims to use translation material for English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Turkish, Croatian, Hungarian, Danish and Portuguese from babel or polyglossia if either is in use in the document. (Additional languages from the multilingual packages may be possible: ask the author.)
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as translations|
|MiKTeX as translations|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (517.0k).
- 2017-09-01 CTAN Update: translations
- 2017-05-17 CTAN update: translations
- 2017-04-25 CTAN update: translations
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- translator: Easy translation of strings in LaTeX
- pgfopts: LaTeX package options with pgfkeys
- niceverb: Minimising markup for documenting LaTeX packages
- xtcapts: Defining language-dependent text macros