CTAN update: haranoaji
* Add 5 glyphs for vertical writing * Reduce file size * Readjust the drawing position of 2 glyphs * Fix LSB/TSB of adjusted glyphs * Remove adjusted glyphs from `GPOS` table
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/haranoaji More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/haranoaji
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
haranoaji – Harano Aji Fonts
Harano Aji Fonts (Harano Aji Mincho and Harano Aji Gothic) are fonts obtained by replacing Adobe-Identity-0 (AI0) CIDs of Source Han fonts (Source Han Serif and Source Han Sans) with Adobe-Japan1 (AJ1) CIDs.
There are 14 fonts, 7 weights each for Mincho and Gothic.
|Copyright||2019, 2020 Masamichi Hosoda|
- 2020-09-13 CTAN Update: haranoaji
- 2020-06-13 CTAN Update: haranoaji
- 2020-05-25 CTAN update: haranoaji
- 2020-04-19 CTAN update: haranoaji
- 2020-02-17 New on CTAN: haranoaji