CTAN update: dehyph-exptl
Yearly TeXLive update of the experimental hyphenation patterns for traditional, reformed, and Swiss German. There are no user-visible changes; approx. 3300 words have been added.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/hyphenation/dehyph-exptl More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/dehyph-exptl
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
dehyph-exptl – Experimental hyphenation patterns for the German language
The package provides experimental hyphenation patterns for the German language, covering both traditional and reformed orthography. The patterns can be used with packages Babel and hyphsubst from the Oberdiek bundle.
|Copyright||2007–2021 Werner Lemberg|
Stephan Hennig (inactive)
- 2021-02-27 CTAN update: dehyph-exptl
- 2019-04-05 CTAN update: dehyph-exptl
- 2018-04-02 CTAN update: dehyph-exptl
- 2017-04-01 CTAN Update: dehyph-exptl
- 2014-06-04 CTAN update: dehyph-exptl
- 2013-05-29 CTAN Update: dehyph-exptl
- 2012-05-30 CTAN Update: dehyph-exptl
- 2011-07-03 CTAN Update: dehyph-exptl