CTAN Update: cnltx
- several bugfixes - new sourcecode environment `bash' (example, introduced in unpublished v0.14) - load `hyperref' only with `load-preample = true' (doc)
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/cnltx The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/cnltx/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
cnltx – LaTeX tools and documenting facilities
This is a versatile bundle of packages and classes for consistent formatting of control sequences, package options, source code examples, and writing a package manual (including an index containing the explained control sequences, options, ldots).
The bundle also provides several other small ideas of mine such as a mechansim for providing abbreviations etc. Not at least it provides a number of programming tools. The intention behind this bundle mainly is a selfish one: documenting my own packages.
The bundle contains an index style file cnltx.ist that should be placed in a directory in a TDS makeindex directory.
|Copyright||2013–2019 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2019-11-02 CTAN Update: cnltx
- 2015-08-18 CTAN update: cnltx
- 2015-01-12 CTAN Update: cnltx
- 2013-10-26 CTAN Update: cnltx