CTAN update: mandi
This release fixes some bugs, adds two or three minor features, and hopefully provides more readable code.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/mandi More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/mandi
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
mandi – Macros for introductory physics and astronomy
The package contains commands for students and teachers of introductory physics. Commands for physical quantities intelligently handle SI units so the user need not do so. There are other features that should make LaTeX easy for introductory physics students.
The name of the package can be pronounced as “M&I” and refers to the physics textbook Matter & Interactions.
|Copyright||2021–2023 Paul J. Heafner|
|Maintainer||Paul J. Heafner|
- 2023-11-24 CTAN update: mandi
- 2023-08-03 CTAN update: mandi
- 2022-01-28 CTAN update: mandi
- 2021-08-23 CTAN update: mandi
- 2019-01-15 CTAN update: mandi
- 2019-01-01 CTAN Update: mandi
- 2018-03-28 CTAN update: mandi
- 2018-01-17 CTAN update: mandi