CTAN update: latexmk
1. Add -pdfxelatex and -pdflualatex options to set commands for xelatex and lualatex. 2. Correct bug that use of -gg option with -deps-file option did not create deps file. 3. After run of latex/pdflatex (etc), report count of warnings about missing characters (typically unavailable Unicode characters). 4. Fix problem that if biber gets a remote file, latexmk would report it incorrectly as a missing file. 5. Variables, options, placeholders for executing code in *latex before inputting source file. 6. Better support for pythontex. See the file pythontex-latexmkrc in the directory example_rcfiles. 7. Correction to bug in use of %R in file specifications in $clean_ext and $clean_full_ext.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexmk More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2022 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-11-25 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-09-27 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-06-09 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-05 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-04-17 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2020-04-18 CTAN update: latexmk