CTAN Update: media9
* dependency on babel package removed; code contributed by Enrico Grigorio * fixed annotation box size calculation
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/media9 . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/media9 (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
media9 – Multimedia inclusion package with Adobe Reader-9/X compatibility
The package provides an interface to embed interactive Flash (SWF) and 3D objects (Adobe U3D & PRC), as well as video and sound files or streams in the popular MP4, FLV and MP3 formats into PDF documents with Acrobat-9/X compatibility. Playback of multimedia files uses the built-in Flash Player of Adobe Reader and does, therefore, not depend on external plug-ins. Flash Player supports the efficient H.264 codec for video compression.
The package is based on the RichMedia Annotation, an Adobe addition to the PDF specification. It replaces the now obsolete movie15 package.
|Copyright||2012–2021 Alexander Grahn|
- 2013-02-02 CTAN update: media9
- 2012-10-04 CTAN Update: media9
- 2012-04-12 CTAN Update: media9
- 2012-04-03 CTAN Update: media9
- 2012-03-01 new ctan package: media9