CTAN Update: bookmark
- Adapted the dvips driver to avoid a clash with pgf. see https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf/issues/944 - All drivers now use the new LaTeX hooks and so require a format 2020-10-01 or newer. The older drivers are provided as frozen versions and are used if an older format is detected. - Added support for destlabel option of hyperref, https://github.com/ho-tex/bookmark/issues/1 - Removed the dvipsone and textures driver. - Removed the code for option dvipdfmx-outline-open and \SpecialDvipdfmxOutlineOpen. All dvipdfmx version should now support this out-of-the-box.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/bookmark The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/bookmark/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
bookmark – A new bookmark (outline) organization for hyperref
This package implements a new bookmark (outline) organization for package hyperref. Bookmark properties such as style and color can now be set. Other action types are available (URI, GoToR, Named). The bookmarks are generated in the first compile run. Package hyperref uses two runs.
|Copyright||2007–2011 Heiko Oberdiek|
2016–2020 Oberdiek Package Support Group
- 2020-11-09 CTAN Update: bookmark
- 2019-12-04 CTAN update: bookmark
- 2008-09-15 CTAN update – bookmark v1.4
- 2007-07-15 CTAN update: bookmark v1.1
- 2007-03-03 CTAN update – bookmark v0.5