CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
Release 2017-04-01 Boolean functions ----------------- This release marks the functions - \bool_lazy_all:n(TF) - \bool_lazy_and:nn(TF) - \bool_lazy_any:n(TF) - \bool_lazy_or:nn(TF) as stable. This will be followed at a later date by a change in \bool_if:n(TF), which will move to being greedy: this change is necessary as there are circumstances under which \bool_if:n(TF) currently fails with a low-level error due to lazy evaluation. Package authors are encouraged to consider employing these new functions where appropriate. Version identifiers ------------------- From this release the SVN $Id lines are removed from LaTeX3 sources. The function \GetIdInfo is deprecated from this release, and the team recommend that package authors include version information directly in \ProvidesExplPackage (or similar) lines. l3build ------- Internal changes are focussed on compatibility with LuaTeX v1.04+.
The package’s Catalogue entries can be viewed at http://ctan.org/pkg/l3build http://ctan.org/pkg/l3kernel http://ctan.org/pkg/l3package's http://ctan.org/pkg/l3experimental The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build/ http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3kernel/ http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3package's/ http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3experimental/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3experimental – Experimental LaTeX3 concepts
The l3experimental packages are a collection of experimental implementations for aspects of the LaTeX3 kernel, dealing with higher-level ideas such as the Designer Interface. Some of them work as stand alone packages, providing new functionality, and can be used on top of LaTeX2ε with no changes to the existing kernel.
The present release includes:
- xgalley, which controls boxes receiving text for typesetting.
- l3regex: kernel support for regular expression search and replace operations;
- l3str: kernel support for string manipulation;
- l3tl-build: kernel support for token list building;
- l3tl_analysis: kernel support for token list analysis; and xcoffins, which allows the alignment of boxes using a series of ‘handle’ positions, supplementing the simple TeX reference point.
All the files of the bundle are also available in the Subversion (SVN) repository of the LaTeX3 Project.
The bundle on CTAN is based on a snapshot of the SVN repository.
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2017-07-22 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-07-16 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-05-31 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-04-03 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-03-20 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3build + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-02-11 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-02-08 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-01-29 CTAN update: l3kernel+l3packages+l3experimental