CTAN Update: FiraMath
- Changed: - Update to Unicode 11.0 - Update `name` table - Migrate to [firamath/firamath](https://github.com/firamath/firamath) - Fixed: - Super-/subscripts position of large delimiters - [#16](https://github.com/firamath/firamath/issues/16) - Improved: - Continuous integration uses Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic and FontForge 20170924 now - Source files are renamed as PostScript names, i.e. `FiraMath-<Weight>` - Do not depend on `otfcc` library
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/firamath The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/firamath/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
firamath – Fira sans serif font with Unicode math support
Fira Math is a sans-serif font with Unicode math support. The design of this font is based on Fira Sans and FiraGO. Fira Math is distributed in OpenType format and can be used with the unicode-math package under XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX. More support is offered by the firamath-otf package.
|Copyright||2018–2020 Xiangdong Zeng|
- 2020-01-14 CTAN update: firamath
- 2019-06-04 CTAN update: firamath
- 2018-10-27 CTAN Update: FiraMath
- 2018-09-18 New on CTAN: firamath