CTAN update: axodraw2
1. Updated axohelp to have standard options (-h, --help, -v, --version). 2. Files included in distribution for use with autoconf and automake (to assist integration into TeXLive) 3. Updates to manual, including status of axodraw2 and axohelp in MiKTeX and TeXLive.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/axodraw2 The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/axodraw2
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
axodraw2 – Feynman diagrams in a LaTeX document
This package defines macros for drawing Feynman graphs in LaTeX documents.
It is an important update of the axodraw package, but since it is not completely backwards compatible, we have given the style file a changed name.
Many new features have been added, with new types of line, and much more flexibility in their properties.
In addition, it is now possible to use axodraw2 with pdfLaTeX, as well as with the LaTeX-dvips method. However with pdfLaTeX (and also LuaLaTeX and XeLaTeX), an external program, axohelp, is used to perform the geometrical calculations needed for the pdf code inserted in the output file. The processing involves a run of pdfLaTeX, a run of axohelp, and then another run of pdfLaTeX.
|Copyright||1994–2019 John Collins and Jos Vermaseren|
- 2019-09-07 CTAN update: axodraw2
- 2018-09-13 CTAN update: axodraw2
- 2018-02-21 CTAN update: axodraw2
- 2018-02-08 CTAN update: axodraw2
- 2016-06-04 New on CTAN: axodraw2