CTAN update: csvsimple
- spurious blank in sorting code removed - package 'pgfrcs' added as required package - (#3): introduction augmented with additional hints for first time users
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/csvsimple More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/csvsimple
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
csvsimple – Simple CSV file processing
The package provides a simple LaTeX interface for the processing of files with comma separated values (CSV); it relies on the key value syntax supported by pgfkeys to simplify usage.
Filtering and table generation are especially supported; however, this lightweight tool offers no support for data sorting or data base storage.
|Copyright||2008–2021 Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2021-09-11 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2021-07-07 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2021-06-30 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2021-06-09 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2019-04-10 CTAN update: csvsimple
- 2016-07-02 CTAN Update: csvsimple
- 2014-07-15 CTAN Update: csvsimple
- 2014-07-10 CTAN update: csvsimple