Announcements for datetime2-english
datetime2-english – English language module for the datetime2 package
This module provides the following styles that can be set using \DTMsetstyle provided by datetime2.sty. The region not only determines the date/time format but also the time zone abbreviations if the zone mapping setting is on.
- english (English – no region)
- en-GB (English – United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
- en-US (English – United States of America)
- en-CA (English – Canada)
- en-AU (English – Commonwealth of Australia)
- en-NZ (English – New Zealand)
- en-GG (English – Bailiwick of Guernsey)
- en-JE (English – Bailiwick of Jersey)
- en-IM (English – Isle of Man)
- en-MT (English – Republic of Malta)
- en-IE (English – Republic of Ireland)
|Copyright||2015–2019 Nicola Talbot|
Atom Atom 1.0 feed with announcements for package datetime2-english.
RSS RSS 2.0 feed with announcements for package datetime2-english.