CTAN update: datetime2-english
Renamed scratch variables to avoid conflict.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/datetime2-contrib/datetime2-english More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/datetime2-english
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
datetime2-english – English language module for the datetime2 package
This module provides the following styles that can be set using \DTMsetstyle provided by datetime2.sty. The region not only determines the date/time format but also the time zone abbreviations if the zone mapping setting is on.
- english (English – no region)
- en-GB (English – United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
- en-US (English – United States of America)
- en-CA (English – Canada)
- en-AU (English – Commonwealth of Australia)
- en-NZ (English – New Zealand)
- en-GG (English – Bailiwick of Guernsey)
- en-JE (English – Bailiwick of Jersey)
- en-IM (English – Isle of Man)
- en-MT (English – Republic of Malta)
- en-IE (English – Republic of Ireland)
|Copyright||2015–2019 Nicola Talbot|
- 2019-10-22 CTAN update: datetime2-english
- 2016-03-10 CTAN update: datetime2-english
- 2016-01-25 CTAN update: datetime2-english
- 2016-01-20 CTAN update: datetime2-english
- 2015-04-10 CTAN Update: datetime2-english
- 2015-03-30 New on CTAN: datetime2-english