Announcements for listofitems
- 2018-11-02 CTAN update: listofitems
- 2018-03-15 CTAN update: listofitems
- 2018-03-14 CTAN update: listofitems
- 2018-01-14 CTAN Update: listofitems
- 2017-10-05 CTAN update: listofitems
- 2016-11-20 CTAN update: listofitems
- 2016-10-23 CTAN update: listofitems
- 2016-09-01 CTAN update: listofitems
- 2016-08-21 New on CTAN: listofitems
listofitems – Grab items in lists using user-specified sep char
This simple package is designed to read a list of items whose parsing character may be selected by the user.
Once the list is read, its items are stored in a structure that behaves as a dimensioned array. As such, it becomes very easy to access an item in the list by its number.
For example, if the list is stored in the macro \foo, the item #3 is designated by \foo.
A component may, in turn, be a list with a parsing delimiter different from the parent list, paving the way for nesting and employing a syntax reminiscent of an array of several dimensions of the type \foo[3,2] to access the item #2 of the list contained within the item #3 of the top-tier list.
|Copyright||2017–2018 Christian Tellechea|
|Maintainer||Steven B. Segletes|