Announcements for pst-solides3d
- 2017-03-04 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
- 2015-12-18 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
- 2014-03-26 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
- 2012-11-18 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
- 2010-09-29 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
- 2010-04-30 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
- 2008-08-13 CTAN documentation update: pst-solides3d
- 2008-08-02 CTAN package update: pst-solides3d
- 2008-01-30 CTAN has a new package: pst-solides3d
pst-solides3d – Draw perspective views of 3D solids
The package is designed to draw solids in 3d perspective. Features include:
- create primitive solids;
- create solids by including a list of its vertices and faces;
- faces of solids and surfaces can be colored by choosing from a very large palette of colors;
- draw parametric surfaces in algebraic and reverse polish notation;
- create explicit and parameterized algebraic functions drawn in 2 or 3 dimensions;
- project text onto a plane or onto the faces of a solid;
- support for including external database files.
|Copyright||2008–2018 Manuel Luque, Arnaud Schmittbuhl, Jean-Paul Vignault, Herbert Voß|
Atom Atom 1.0 feed with announcements for package pst-solides3d.
RSS RSS 2.0 feed with announcements for package pst-solides3d.