pst-solides3d – Draw perspective views of 3D solids
The package is designed to draw solids in 3d perspective. Features include:
- create primitive solids;
- create solids by including a list of its vertices and faces;
- faces of solids and surfaces can be colored by choosing from a very large palette of colors;
- draw parametric surfaces in algebraic and reverse polish notation;
- create explicit and parameterized algebraic functions drawn in 2 or 3 dimensions;
- project text onto a plane or onto the faces of a solid;
- support for including external database files.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2008–2023 Manuel Luque, Arnaud Schmittbuhl, Jean-Paul Vignault, Herbert Voß
|TeX Live as pst-solides3d
MiKTeX as pst-solides3d
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.8M).
- 2023-11-03 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
- 2017-03-04 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
- 2015-12-18 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-ob3d: Three dimensional objects using PSTricks
- pst-fr3d: Draw 3-dimensional framed boxes using PSTricks
- pst-spinner: Drawing a fidget spinner
- pst-soroban: Draw a Soroban using PSTricks