pst-solides3d – Draw perspective views of 3D solids
The package is designed to draw solids in 3d perspective. Features include:
- create primitive solids;
- create solids by including a list of its vertices and faces;
- faces of solids and surfaces can be colored by choosing from a very large palette of colors;
- draw parametric surfaces in algebraic and reverse polish notation;
- create explicit and parameterized algebraic functions drawn in 2 or 3 dimensions;
- project text onto a plane or onto the faces of a solid;
- support for including external database files.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2008–2018 Manuel Luque, Arnaud Schmittbuhl, Jean-Paul Vignault, Herbert Voß|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-solides3d|
MiKTeX as pst-solides3d
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.3M).
- 2017-03-04 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
- 2015-12-18 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
- 2014-03-26 CTAN update: pst-solides3d
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-platon: Platonic solids in PSTricks
- pst-perspective: Draw perspective views using PSTricks
- pst-tools: PSTricks support functions
- pst-spinner: Drawing a fidget spinner