aastex – Macros for Manuscript Preparation for AAS Journals
The bundle provides a document class for preparing papers for American Astronomical Society publications. Authors who wish to submit papers to AAS journals are strongly urged to use this class in preference to any of the alternatives available.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2018 American Astronomical Society|
|Maintainer||American Astronomical Society|
|Contained in||TeX Live as aastex|
MiKTeX as aastex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (924.1k).
- 2018-05-12 CTAN update: aastex
- 2016-03-03 CTAN update: aastex
- 2005-06-22 CTAN has a new package: AASTeX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- articleingud: LaTeX class for articles published in INGENIERIA review
- ieeetran: Document class for IEEE Transactions journals and conferences
- jhep: Class for JHEP
- lps: Class for "Logic and Philosophy of Science"