babel-german – Babel support for documents written in German
This bundle is an extension to the babel package for multilingual typesetting. It provides all the necessary macros, definitions and settings to typeset German documents. The bundle includes support for the traditional and reformed German orthography as well as for the Austrian and Swiss varieties of German.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1989–2021 Bernd Raichle, Johannes Braams, Walter Schmidt, Juergen Spitzmüller|
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
Bernd Raichle (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-german|
MiKTeX as babel-german
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (773.0k).
- 2020-07-30 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2016-11-03 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2016-11-02 CTAN update: babel-german
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-galician: Babel/Polyglossia support for Galician
- babel-bosnian: Babel contrib support for Bosnian
- babel-croatian: Babel contributed support for Croatian
- babel-piedmontese: Babel support for Piedmontese