babel-german – Babel support for documents written in German
The package defines LaTeX support, within the Babel package, of German (including its Austrian dialect), in both ‘old’ and ‘new’ orthographies.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
Bernd Raichle (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-german|
MiKTeX as babel-german
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (722.2k).
- 2016-11-03 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2016-11-02 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2014-10-11 CTAN Update: babel-german
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-basque: Babel contributed support for Basque
- babel-galician: Babel/Polyglossia support for Galician
- babel-catalan: Babel contributed support for Catalan
- babel-belarusian: Babel support for Belarusian