babel-german – Babel support for documents written in German
The package defines LaTeX support, within the Babel package, of German (including its Austrian dialect), in both ‘old’ and ‘new’ orthographies.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1989–2018 Bernd Raichle, Johannes Braams, Walter Schmidt, Juergen Spitzmüller|
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
Bernd Raichle (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-german|
MiKTeX as babel-german
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (769.8k).
- 2016-11-03 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2016-11-02 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2014-10-11 CTAN Update: babel-german
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-azerbaijani: Support for Azerbaijani within babel
- babel-japanese: Babel support for Japanese
- babel-welsh: Babel support for Welsh
- babel-spanish: Babel support for Spanish