babel-german – Babel support for documents written in German
The package defines LaTeX support, within the Babel package, of German (including its Austrian dialect), in both ‘old’ and ‘new’ orthographies.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Maintainer||Bernd Raichle (inactive)
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-german|
|MiKTeX as babel-german|
support for typesetting German
extra language ‘drivers’ for existing multilingual packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (722.2k).
- 2016-11-03 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2016-11-02 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2014-10-11 CTAN Update: babel-german
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-contrib: Contributed language-support files for Babel
- babel-scottish: Babel support for Scottish Gaelic
- babel-galician: Babel/Polyglossia support for Galician
- babel-friulan: Babel/Polyglossia support for Friulan(Furlan)