babel-serbianc – Babel module to support Serbian Cyrillic
The package provides support for Serbian documents written in Cyrillic, in babel.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2002–2019 Filip Brčić|
2019–2022 Uroš Stefanović
Filip Brčić (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel-serbianc|
MiKTeX as babel-serbianc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (297.9k).
- 2022-02-17 CTAN update: babel-serbianc
- 2021-04-11 CTAN Update: babel-serbianc
- 2019-01-14 CTAN Update: babel-serbianc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-contrib: Contributed language-support files for Babel
- babel-thai: Support for Thai within babel
- babel-romansh: Babel/Polyglossia support for the Romansh language
- babel-georgian: Babel support for Georgian