bezierplot – Approximate smooth function graphs with cubic bezier splines for use with TikZ or METAPOST
This package consists of a Lua program as well as a (Lua)LaTeX .sty file.
Given a smooth function, bezierplot returns a smooth bezier path written in TikZ notation (which also matches METAPOST) that approximates the graph of the function. For polynomial functions of degree ≤ 3 and their inverses the approximation is exact (up to numeric precision).
bezierplot also finds special points such as extreme points and inflection points and reduces the number of used points.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2018 Linus Romer|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bezierplot|
MiKTeX as bezierplot
Graphics plot function
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (255.5k).
- 2019-06-19 CTAN Update: bezierplot
- 2018-07-24 CTAN update: bezierplot
- 2018-06-11 CTAN Update: bezierplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
- gurps: Typeset Generic Universal Role Playing System (GURPS) materials
- luaxml: Lua library for reading and serialising XML files
- mfpic4ode: Macros to draw direction fields and solutions of ODEs