bezierplot – Approximate smooth function graphs with cubic bezier splines for use with TikZ or METAPOST
This package consists of a Lua program as well as a (Lua)LaTeX .sty file.
Given a smooth function, bezierplot returns a smooth bezier path written in TikZ notation (which also matches METAPOST) that approximates the graph of the function. For polynomial functions of degree ≤ 3 and their inverses the approximation is exact (up to numeric precision).
bezierplot also finds special points such as extreme points and inflection points and reduces the number of used points.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2018 Linus Romer|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bezierplot|
MiKTeX as bezierplot
|Topics||Graphics plot function|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (255.5k).
- 2019-06-19 CTAN Update: bezierplot
- 2018-07-24 CTAN update: bezierplot
- 2018-06-11 CTAN Update: bezierplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- plantuml: Support for rendering UML diagrams using the syntax and tool of PlantUML
- luaxml: Lua library for reading and serialising XML files
- lua-physical: Functions and objects for the computation of physical quantities
- mfpic4ode: Macros to draw direction fields and solutions of ODEs