biblatex-archaeology – A collection of BibLaTeX styles for German prehistory
This package provides additional BibLaTeX styles for German humanities. Its core purpose is to enable the referencing rules of the Römisch-Germanische Komission, the department of prehistory of the Deutsches Archäologisches Institut (German Archaeological Institute), since these are referenced by most guidelines in German prehistory and medieval archaeology and serve as a kind of template. It contains verbose and author-date styles as well.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2005–2018 Ingram Braun|
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-archaeology|
MiKTeX as biblatex-archaeology
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.1M).
- 2018-06-11 CTAN update: biblatex-archaeology
- 2017-11-19 CTAN update: biblatex-archaeology
- 2017-06-08 CTAN update: biblatex-archaeology
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-morenames: New names for standard BibLaTeX entry type
- geschichtsfrkl: BibLaTeX style for historians
- uni-wtal-ger: Citation style for literary studies at the University of Wuppertal
- archaeologie: A citation-style which covers rules of the German Archaeological Institute