brandeis-dissertation – Class for Brandeis University dissertations
The class will enable the user to typeset a dissertation which adheres to the formatting guidelines of Brandeis University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
Meghan Peck (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as brandeis-dissertation|
MiKTeX as brandeis-dissertation
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (171.9k).
- 2021-12-05 CTAN update: brandeis-dissertation
- 2021-07-02 CTAN update: brandeis-dissertation
- 2020-02-10 CTAN update: brandeis-dissertation
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fnspe: Macros for supporting mainly students of FNSPE CTU in Prague
- feupphdteses: Typeset Engineering PhD theses at the University of Porto
- muthesis: Classes for University of Manchester Dept of Computer Science
- pitthesis: Document class for University of Pittsburgh theses