brandeis-problemset – Document class for COSI Problem sets at Brandeis University (Waltham, MA)
Brandeis University’s computer science (“COSI”) courses often assign “problem sets” which require fairly rigorous formatting. This document class, which extends article, provides a simple way to typeset these problem sets in LaTeX.
Although the class is compatible with all LaTeX flavors, XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX are recommended for fontspec support.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2019 Rebecca Turner|
|Contained in||TeX Live as brandeis-problemset|
MiKTeX as brandeis-problemset
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (153.1k).
- 2018-12-29 CTAN update: brandeis-problemset
- 2018-10-29 CTAN update: brandeis-problemset
- 2018-10-23 New on CTAN: brandeis-problemset
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- probsoln: Generate problem sheets and their solution sheets
- uebungsblatt: A LaTeX class for writing exercise sheets
- answers: Setting questions (or exercises) and answers
- exsol: Exercises and solutions from the same source, into a book