canoniclayout – Create canonical page layouts with memoir
A canonic text layout has specified relations to a circle inscribed within the enclosing page.
The package allows the user to use a canonic layout with the memoir class.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010–2022 Claudio Beccari|
|Contained in||TeX Live as canoniclayout|
MiKTeX as canoniclayout
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (519.0k).
- 2022-11-02 CTAN update: canoniclayout
- 2011-11-06 CATN update: canoniclayout
- 2011-01-23 CTAN has a new package: canoniclayout
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- a4wide: "Wide" a4 layout
- vmargin: Set various page dimensions
- rmpage: A package to help change page layout parameters in LaTeX
- a4: Support for A4 paper sizes