catcodes – Generic handling of TeX category codes
The bundle deals with category code switching; the packages of the bundle should work with any TeX format (with the support of the plainpkg package).
The bundle provides:
- stacklet.sty, which supports stacks that control the use of different catcodes;
- actcodes.sty, which deals with active characters; and
- catchdq.sty, which provides a simple quotation character control mechanism.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as catcodes|
MiKTeX as catcodes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (544.1k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- commado: Expandable iteration on comma-separated and filename lists
- arrayjobx: Array data structures for (La)TeX
- arrayjob: Array data structures for (La)TeX
- dowith: Apply a command to a list of items