changelog – Provides a changelog environment
This package provides a changelog environment (which itself provides a version environment) to represent a changelog. The package supports multiple authors, unreleased changes, and yanked (revoked) releases.
Inspired by keepachangelog.com.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as changelog|
MiKTeX as changelog
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (56.8k).
- 2019-04-16 CTAN update: changelog
- 2018-12-29 CTAN update: changelog
- 2018-10-29 New on CTAN: changelog
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gitinfo2: Access metadata from the git distributed version control system
- rcsinfo: Support for the revision control system
- svn-prov: Subversion variants of \Provides... macros
- gitver: Get the current git hash of a project and typeset it in the document