ChineseJFM – Luatexja-jfm files for Chinese typesetting
ChineseJFM is a series of luatexja-jfm files for better Chinese typesetting, providing quanjiao, banjiao, and kaiming three styles and other fancy features. It can be used for both horizontal and vertical writing mode in Simplified/Traditional Chinese or Japanese fonts.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (117.8k).
- 2021-02-16 CTAN Update: ChineseJFM
- 2020-12-27 CTAN update: ChineseJFM
- 2020-12-25 New on CTAN: ChineseJFM
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- localloc: Macros for localizing TeX register allocations
- etoolbox-generic: A loader for etoolbox.sty in non-LaTeX formats
- langcode: Simple language-dependent settings based on language codes
- fltpoint: Simple floating point arithmetic