clojure-pamphlet – A simple literate programming tool based on clojure's pamphlet system
The Clojure pamphlet system is a system based on the Clojure literate system. In the Clojure's pamphlet system you have your main LaTeX file, which can be compiled regularly. This file contains documentation and source code (just like in other forms of literate programming). These code snippets are wrapped in the chunk environment, hence they can be recognized by the tangler in order to extract them. Chunks can be included inside each other by the getchunk command (which will be typesetted acordingly). Finally, the LaTeX file will be run through the tangler to get the desired chunk of code.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3 or newer|
|Copyright||2019 Ernesto Lanchares Sanchez|
|Contained in||TeX Live as clojure-pamphlet|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (192.3k).
- 2019-08-24 CTAN update: clojure-pamphlet
- 2019-08-21 CTAN update: clojure-pamphlet
- 2019-08-15 New on CTAN: clojure-pamphlet
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- clip: A language-independent literate programming tool
- tango-weevil: A simple Web system
- c2cweb: C language prettyprinter
- spiderweb: A tool for building WEB systems