dccpaper – Typeset papers for the International Journal of Digital Curation
The LaTeX class ijdc-v9 produces camera-ready papers and articles suitable for inclusion in the International Journal of Digital Curation, with applicability from volume 9 onwards. The similar idcc class can be used for submissions to the International Digital Curation Conference, beginning with the 2015 conference.
|Licenses||CC BY 4.0|
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Copyright||2014–2018 Digital Curation Centre, University of Edinburgh|
|Contained in||TeX Live as dccpaper|
MiKTeX as dccpaper
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (279.4k).
- 2018-05-15 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2018-05-04 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2017-10-21 CTAN Update: dccpaper
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mucproc: Conference proceedings for the German MuC-conference
- iagproc: Class for two column IAG Proceedings articles
- ieeeconf: Macros for IEEE conference proceedings
- emulateapj: Produce output similar to that of APJ