dickimaw – Books and tutorials from the “Dickimaw LaTeX Series”
The package provides some of the books and tutorials that form part of the “Dickimaw LaTeX Series”.
Only the A4 PDF of each book is detailed here. Other formats, such as HTML or screen optimized PDF, are available from the package home page.
Books included are:
- “LaTeX for Complete Novices”: an introductory guide to LaTeX.
- “Using LaTeX to Write a PhD Thesis”: a follow-on from “LaTeX for Complete Novices” geared towards students who want to use LaTeX to write their PhD thesis.
- “Creating a LaTeX minimal example”: describes how to create a minimal example, which can be used as a debugging aid when you encounter errors in your LaTeX documents.
|Licenses||Free Documentation License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as dickimaw|
MiKTeX as dickimaw
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lshort-italian: Introduction to LaTeX in Italian
- lshort-spanish: Short introduction to LaTeX, Spanish translation
- lshort-french: Short introduction to LaTeX, French translation
- lshort-german: German version of A Short Introduction to LaTeX2ε: LaTeX2ε-Kurzbeschreibung