dosepsbin – Deal with DOS binary EPS files
A Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) file may given in a special binary format to support the inclusion of a thumbnail. This file format, commonly known as DOS EPS format starts with a binary header that contains the positions of the possible sections:
- PostScript (PS);
- Windows Metafile Format (WMF); and
- Tag Image File Format (TIFF).
The PS section must be present and either the WMF file or the TIFF file should be given.
The package provides a Perl program that will extract any of the sections of such a file, in particular providing a ‘text’-form EPS file for use with (La)TeX.
|Licenses||Perl Artistic License|
|Copyright||2011 Heiko Oberdiek|
|Contained in||TeX Live as dosepsbin|
MiKTeX as dosepsbin
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (81.2k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texosquery: Cross-platform Java application to query OS information
- meper: METAPOST editor and previewer
- newcommand: Generate new LaTeX command definitions
- orderrefs: Sort bibliography in LaTeX document by order of citation