dosepsbin – Deal with DOS binary EPS files
A Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) file may given in a special binary format to support the inclusion of a thumbnail. This file format, commonly known as DOS EPS format starts with a binary header that contains the positions of the possible sections:
- PostScript (PS);
- Windows Metafile Format (WMF); and
- Tag Image File Format (TIFF).
The PS section must be present and either the WMF file or the TIFF file should be given.
The package provides a Perl program that will extract any of the sections of such a file, in particular providing a ‘text’-form EPS file for use with (La)TeX.
|Perl Artistic License
|2011 Heiko Oberdiek
|TeX Live as dosepsbin
MiKTeX as dosepsbin
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (81.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- inline-images: Inline images in base64 encoding
- hvextern: Write and execute external code, and insert the output
- tex2tok: Convert a TeX source file into tokens
- hp2pl: Create TeX PL files from HP AutoFont Support